Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Myself is all that I have

                           ALL ABOUT ME!

Hi i'm Camden. My aunt calls me Nedmac. Here is some stuff about me.

My favorite...
food= shrimp
car=Tesla
game=Stratego
video game=Kirby rainbow curse
movie=How to train your dragon 2
friend=all!
date=12-28-2006
book=Wings of fire
sound=wa ha ha ha 
super hero=Spider man
villain=Meta Knight

Lest favorite...
food=brussel sprouts
car=race car  
game=tag
video game=Just dance
movie=Tangled
friend=none!
date=12-30-anything
book=Peter rabbit
sound=moooooooooooooooooooo!
super hero=Bat man
villain=Goblin

2 comments:

  1. Dear Camden,
    I like that your favorite food is shrimp, favorite car is Tesla, favorite game is Stratego, favorite video game is Kirby Rainbow Curse, favorite movie is How To Train Your Dragon 2, favorite friend is all of them and so on. I am not sure if my least favorite food is brussel sprouts because I have never tried them. How is your least favorite car a race car!? Why is your least favorite game tag? Why don't you like Just Dance? I don't know why anyone would not like Tangled. That is kind of mean seeing that your own cute little puppy says moo.

    Lainie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Camden,
    I disagree that shrimp tased good. I dont think that it tased good but i´ll still will eat it. My favorite food is CHOCLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete