Monday, January 4, 2016

Top Five

My Top 5 Christmas Present


1. Inflatable ice rink because, I love to skate and now I can do it at my house.

2. Basketball trampoline because, we hadn't had one for a long time because our dog Georgie ripped it up.

3. Skylanders Super Chargers dark edition starter pack because, I wanted it for a long time and I knew there were new dark and light elements.

4. Zoomer Chompling because, I wanted a zoomer because I heard that they were very fun and make fart noises.

5. Hockey puck and stick because, I wanted to play hockey with Joey so I hoped he would get one to and he did so i´m happy.     

8 comments:

  1. Camden,
    I am so happy that you had such a nice Christmas. I can't wait until Spring when we can put up the new trampoline and try it out!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you are really happy with what you got for Christmas. That was a good story! From Kyndal-Mrs.Chapman's class

      Delete
    2. That is very true!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like you are really happy what you got for Christmas.That was a good story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like you are happy about what you got. That is a good story! From Kyndal-Mrs.Chapman's class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am and I still havn't broken any

      Delete
  4. i love skylanders because i like fighting games and killing games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Camden,
    I like to ice skate also.
    your sis,
    Lainie

    ReplyDelete